Rule 27DA 1100 GPH Bilge Pump 12V
Rule 1100 offers impressive pumping power for its size and cost.
Connections: For 25mm (1") and 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
Dimensions: 111mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
Current Draw: 3.7(amps)
Fuse Size: 6(amp)
Output: Up to 69 litres/minute (15 gallons/minute) without check valve. Max recommended discharge head 2m.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- For automatic operation use Rule Float Switches.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.